For the latest generation of True Earth's PRM Primers True Earth, we worked on four targets :
- improved ease of use both for brush and airbrush
- extremely smooth and thin finish
- adherence over any surface ( PRM = Plastic Resin Metal )
- get in a new concept of "chromaticity" in Primers.
These new formulations of resin-in-water can be used both with brush or airbrush. Unthinned or thinned with just a bit water.
Color tones and finish for PRM Primers have benne accurately studied and tested for a maximum chromatic response of paints. You can use anyone of them over any surface, but here some basic advice :
- SLICK PRIMER PRM : smooth and semi-gloss finish, neutral tone, recommended for aircrafts , ships , mechanical devices.
- PRESHADING PRIMER PRM : the hue of this primer was purposely laboured for the best chromatic response of paints.- Per example it avoids yellow and sand based colors turning greenish when superimposed to a black priming.- It adds more depht to colors compared to black, and avails to spare paint layers. Suited for military models and figures.
- CHROMATIC PRIMER PRM : purposely laboured hue for the best rendition for military paints, uniforms, skin. Thus it's the best primer for figures and military models. .