It's a protective resin / acryl transparent paint, with many possible uses. Does not flatten color contrasts, does not turn to yellowish.
- Prepares too matt paints for washes and brushed filters, avoiding absorbance, undesired marks and improving chromatic result. Spread it well thinned in water with a flat handbrush, to smooth down matt paints. This way glossiness is really mitigated.
- Perfectly fixes and strenghtens all paints and filters, for SCRAPING treataments or as protection from solvants.
- Also a good glue/protective for decals. See decals tutorial.
- Glues clear parts and canopies.
- Additive for all acrylic paints of other brands, to keep hardness also at high thinning, i.e. over pre-shading.
Thinning : water or specific acrylic thinners. No homemade mixtures.
Dry time : few minutes. Perfect crystalization in 24 hours.
Higher glossyness if handbrushed.
Complementary with RUN OFF EFFECT for SCRAPING TECHNIQUE